Michelle's Little Creations

Saturday, January 12, 2013

One Litlle Word

I saw a few sites with these One Little Word posts, so I was curious. I dont know where I've been, its been around for years, AND it was started by www.aliedwards.com someone I actually follow! So, I decide to jump on this bandwagon, and I couldnt be more excited about it. It will incorporate things I had wanted to accomplish and work on this year. My word for this year is...
CHOOSE
Here is my insert that will be the start of my Project Life albumn. I will continue to include inserts about my OLW progress throughout the year as well.


I used a baseball card sleeve from Staples for my OLW insert.For the front side I used products from, October Afternoon (labels, butterfly, heart, and mini market letters). I used Thickers letters, (green, black, and blue). I used alpha stickers from Lily Bee, brad from My Minds Eye, a doily, and journal cards from Elle's Studio.


For the back side I also used October Afternoon (mini market letters, labels, a tin pin, and a journal card). I used Thickers letters (yellow and blue). A doily from Martha Stewart, Lily Bee alphas, banner stickers from Echo Park, and an Elles Studio journal card.

Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cant wait to see more