Michelle's Little Creations

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

SG Scrap Squad Challenge

I am doing this color challenge for the Scrapbook Generation Facebook page.
This is the color challenge we were given.  I had such a great time doing this challenge, it was my first one submitted to them. I am working on a sketch challenge for them I will post tomorrow, so watch for that.


This is my take on the challenge. I used  Maggie Holmes Notes and Things paper line by Crate Paper.  I can't believe I'm just Scrapbooking Mothers Day now! 




Some of the extra things I used where:

Enamel dots from My Minds Eye
Mister Huey's Warm Calico color mist from SC
Black Thickers
Doily from SC
Maggie Holmes Craft Market Word Stickers and flower ephemera  by CP







Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Beautiful layout!