Michelle's Little Creations

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Project Life Week 7

This was a fun week! Valentine's Day week. As per my dear friends suggestion, I am keeping track of my michievous kitty Chance. If I had started from his arrival into our home his numbers would be extremely higher! December alone would have put him over the top!. Other than Valentine's Day itself there was not alot going on, just everyday stuff. That's what I love about Project Life, I would have never made a scrapbook page about my excitement in seeing my daffodils starting to pop up, but now I can share things like this. For this weeks spread I used "Fourteen" by Crate Paper. I also have 2 inserts to share this week.







I used mostly "fourteen" for this spread, I was ecen able to use the back side of the cut up card sheet for journaling since it had the grid design on the back. I included things like label stickers from Jillibean Soup and Martha Stewart, journal cards from Project Life Clementine kit, tags from Elle's Studio, alphas from October Afternoon and Basic Grey, tabs and stickers from October Afternoon and Basic Grey. My friend made me a beautiful 3x4 card that I added a vellum arrow to so it pointed to the hubby and I, which was from the "true love" line by Basic Grey. The heart sticker came in my Studio Calico kit.







The inserts are just of Valentine's Day. I found the straws with lips in the dollar bin at Target and had to have them, so fun! And Steve even participated in our picture silliness. I used Design J, and Design C cut in half. Sorry the pics are dark. Its dark and rainy here, but I wanted to get them posted. I will be featured in www.michellebostinelos.com/blog blog hop on Saturday so check it out. Maybe I can even get another week finished to post by then.
Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great week... love the combo of every day life and special holiday happenings. The lip straw photos are adorable!