Michelle's Little Creations

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Project Life Week 9

I am so in love with the Pebbles lines! This week I used Seen and Noted. I love how it all turned out! I'm getting alittle nervous though, I need to get the rest of March and all of Arpil in the first album if I have any hope of keeping it to 3 again this year. I realistically can not get it to 2. It would be nice, but I am not willing to cut back any more to get it that way. I only had 1 insert for this week, and it was my daughter final play schedule, so I wont bother showing it.



It was a mixed week, my daughter and her boyfriend celebrated their 1 year anniversary, and Steve and I lost a long time friend suddenly. Mostly the overall week was pretty blah, the girls and I tried to keep Steve busy. Like I said, I used Pebbles Seen and Noted line this week. I had the paper, the sticker sheet, the journal cards, and the prompt cards for it, I also used some Elle's Studio tags, Martha Stewart label stickers, a Project Life title card, Fancy Pants, Making Memories, Basic Grey and Oh Snap! alphas, I cut a label from the October Afternoon Farm Girl paper, and of course used my Tiny Tim stapler!





Here are some close ups of some journal cards.





I have most of my week 10 done, waiting on some pictures for the insert and a couple others, and I am completely done with week 11. I may end up posting them out of order. Thanks for taking a look and for your comments, its nice to hear
Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks great. I agree, I like the 'Seen and Noted' collection. Like the "love love love" alpha arrangement!