Michelle's Little Creations

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Project Life Week 10

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I mentioned I needed to skip week 10 because I needed pics from someone else. I decided to show the week and the front of the insert and not worry about the back of the insert. For this week I used Pebbles Walnut Grove collection. I loved working with this line, the colors were so vibrant!



As always you will find some form of Thickers in my layouts, as well as an October Afternoon label or two. I also used the label paper from October Afternoons Farm Girl line, Martha Stewart labels, an arrow sticker and veneer stars from Studio Calico and Tiny Tim. I also purchased the sticker sheet and washi sheet to go with the Walnut Grove line. I also used some journal cards from a Pebbles journal stack.





Here are a couple close ups.





This is the front side to the insert, the back is still waiting for pics.



Enjoy, I am almost done with week 12, will post soon. Its a big week, lots of inserts for the Hello Dolly play my daughter was in. Come back again.
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many cute labels! I too love THickers and labels. I feel more limited to the ones I can use, though because I have three boys so I don't typically go too girly. I have so many cute ones that just sit in my stash waiting to be used. Maybe someday. Afterall, I am a girl and they should get some use. :) Love your layouts.