Michelle's Little Creations

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Project Life Week 14

Hello all, I am here with our busy Spring Break week. I tried to give the  girls some things to do during the week, we got haircuts, went to Canstruction and the NYS Museum, the Zoo and Erie Canal Museum, out to dinner, a birthday party and a sleepover at Nana and Grampy's.  For this week I used all Echo Park Photo Freedom line. Wow, talk about versatile, they have many patterned papers, journal cards, prewritten cards of both sizes, alpha/number, day/month, and various other stickers. I love the colors from this line, its like a mini project life kit in itself.  So here we go...


 
 
There, that was the main week, now onto the inserts. I used Designs F and G as well as 2 6x12's and 2 Staples brand 8 1/2x 11. Yes I am aware that husband has not contributed any of his journaling yet, but I didn't want to wait forever to post! The first insert is of the Canstruction and the NYS Museum, followed by the map of the Museum.

 


Then  2 inserts of the Rosamond Gifford Zoo.






Next  I have a Random Thoughts page with were we went that day on the back. An insert holding our maps and brochures.


 

 
 
The next insert is of our trip to the Erie Canal Museum on the front, and my nieces birthday on the back. I then added our menu from dinner.




 


Ok, that's it, are you on PL overload yet? Thanks for stopping by, I will have week 15 for you soon, it is complete.




Pin It

1 comment:

Candace said...

What a fantastic week you had