Michelle's Little Creations

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Project Life Week 15

Hello all, I'm here with week 15 today. Its a pretty straight forward week, 1 insert that holds my daughters Bird Migration report. For this week I used Hey Girl! from Basic Grey. Its one of their Joanne exclusives.

 

 I also purchased the Hello page flags, journal die cuts and die cut shapes. I added some Studio Calico veneer starts, a Martha Stewart doily,  a Studio Calico arrow, some Stampin Up! pennant punches, Thickers, Oh Snap!, Making Memories and Basic Grey alphas, Project Life journal cards and title card.


 

 

 Yes, I have just discovered Downton Abbey for myself. Sad but true! I love it. I watched all 3 seasons in 3 days! I have since gotten some books on Downton Abbey as well as others related to it.
I can not wait until Nov for season 4. My journaling about my new obsession is inside the journal card.



That's it, hope you enjoyed it, thanks for taking a look. Week 16 is just about done. I need to print some events pics and it will be complete.
Pin It

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the Basic Grey Joann's exclusive, I got the Hey Boy and Hey Girl. Are the LOVE letters from the die cut pack? How did you attach?

Love how you used the week card to circle the day Downton Abbey is on. So gonna use that for some of my favorites.

Candace said...

great pages