Michelle's Little Creations

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Art of Napping

Can you believe it, a scrapbook page and its a double post today. Wow, I'm on a roll! I couldn't resist doing this layout. I have been feeling inspired by some many beautiful layouts on the web. I don't want to start scrapbooking albums again, but I think I will start doing single page layouts and hang them in frames up my staircase. I can change them out as often or as little as I want. I do have one hanging in my craft room that I change out every now and again. So here it is.


I used Stampin Up! cardstock, October Afternoon alphas, spray ink, and card from one of their miscellany sets, Amy Tangerine stamp, Elle's Studio tag, and Basic Greys Joann exclusive lines "Hey You!" Hope you liked it.
Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love it! Cute title and subject matter.