Michelle's Little Creations

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A New Addition

After much time waiting for it to be available for order (cheaper than driving the 2 hrs to my "nearest" Ikea) and waiting for shipping, (almost a month!) my Raskog cart is finally here! The color is even more beautiful in person. Didnt really get the "Turquoise" vibe even in the pic. It's much like the Robin's Egg Blue from the Annie Sloan chalk paint.



I've moved some things around. The top shelf holds my most used alphas, the second shelf holds my current unused 6x6 paper pads, and the third shelf holds my previously used 6x6 pads as well as my box of misc. items for my December Daily that is not complete yet!
Pin It

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love it

Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat said...

Can I ask what you have the 6x6 paper pads in, in the second tray of the Raskog? I'd like to put my 6x6 paper pads in mine!