Michelle's Little Creations

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Project Life Work Area Part 2

So Im back with part to of my room. Like I said, I wont show the whole room, its still in "stamp mode" and needs an overhaul! But here are more pictures and descriptions.

Picture #5
The left bowl holds the seasonal items (winter). I got this and my next idea from www.michellewooderson.blogspot.com I love her blog and she has given me more inspiration that I can tell you. The right bowl holds items from whatever holiday is coming up (Valentine's Day). Behind that is a basket that hold my flat alpha stickers from companies like October Afternoon, Basic Grey, Studio Calico, Fancy Pants, Jillibean Soup, and Pebbles. The small milk glass dish holds some journal cards Ive made and am waiting to use. The bowl next to it holds DOILIES, I love doilies! There is another Ikea metal baset in the back that holds journal packs from various companies, Martha Stewart labels, a Grid book and some other things. Above these things is another Ikea rod holding less used punches.


Pictures #6 & #7
These two pictures are of my pegboard wall. Probably the best thing I did in this room. I am very visual. I need to see what I have or it gets forgotten. The first picture is of all of my Thickers, glitter, foam, chipboard, fabric, you name it! Also in this pic is my collection of baker's twine. The rest of the stuff the stuff in this pic and the next are just all the rest of my stuff that is hangable.



Picture #8
I have two of these wall racks, this one has my washi collection on it. I am still trying to come up with a better set up for the washi so I can see it and get to it better. Had it in bowls, needed to many and couldnt see them, had them on the actual rod that was on the shelf, but you cant get as much on them and you cant remove them without alot of work, bought the thread holder like I saw on pinterest, but the pegs are way too short and too close together so only two fit per peg, and they couldnt fit on every peg. So, if anyone has any ideas I would LOVE to hear them. Anyway, I also have my misters and other things on this.


Picture #9
This shelf holds my basket of stamps from Technique Tuesday, Hero Arts, Studio Calico, Ormalu, Kelly Purkey, Elle's Studio and Pink Paislee. In the little basket is my roller date stamp collection.


Picture # 10
Phewww! Last picture, this is directly behind where I stand to work. My two current Project Life kits, Seafoam and Olive.


In a previous post I showed you the 3 baskets I store my 6x6 paper packs in, as well as the 3 boxeds I use for my prepped sets. So, thats it, hope you enjoyed the tour and maybe even got some storage ideas. Come back again.
Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love that you took the time to share... so many great storage methods at work in this room!