Michelle's Little Creations

Friday, April 1, 2016

Project Life Friday

Good Morning all! I hope everyone is well. This is my second Project Life Friday installment. I must confess, Im a bit behind, not with 2016, Im staying pretty current with that. I have about 3 months left to complete in 2014, and about 6 months left of 2015,I know, shame on me! I will get caught up though. So, with fostering, you will see the kitties in my pages. This weeks spread was made with a My Minds Eye line, Im so sorry I dont remember which.


        


So on the left side you will see the cutest pic of a kitty's face. We recieved a call our foster needed to be returned. My daughter was more than thrilled! ( as you can see, we are in the car on our way home and she's already snapping pictures of her). I wanted to show a couple goodies I got at the store, and of course my daughter acceptance into college! I am a lover of all things floral, so I try to get them in ever layout! I was so happy with the title card. I cut the 6x6 sheet so that the floral was on the bottom. I added a doily and a couple strips of washi, then a chipboard sticker. The chipboard 2 was also on the sheet, and I picked a coordinating 2 to go with it. I used the labels and journalling card that are part of the line.


On the right side, I documented my daughters awards night, they were accepting their scholarships! We had a couple adoptions this week, which is always good news. They were both fosters we had had for over a year! Our school put on a "drun driving reinactment" for the seniors to take part in. They needed to act out their individual parts as they were given, it was a very dramatic scene. Once the weather gets nice, I start documenting the changes in the yard, starting the vegteble garden, new landscaping, flowers in bloom.Things are always changing at our house! 


I forgot to mention, sometimes there are extra pics I want to save, not necessarily display on the page, so I tuck them behind the like photo and just put a washi pull tap so you know to look.Thanks for stopping by. 



Pin It

No comments: