Michelle's Little Creations

Friday, April 8, 2016

Project Life Friday


Good morning all, I hope you are well! Welcome back to PL Friday. Thhis week I am showing you week 10 of 2016. Im using the Project Life it from HKC, I believe February? Most of my weeks just include random things from our week. Atrip to Huck Finn looking at furniture and beds, basement progress, me sick for a week (as it turns out, with the flu!), a trip to Batrnes aand Noble (swoon!), and the girls at their favorite spot, K1 Speedway! So, here we go, the spread as a whole. I alson include the girls STAT sheets from K1, but I didnt show that.


This is a close up of the left side of the sparead. Which for me is typiclaly Mon-Wed. I'm sure my girls will be thrilled I am showing the top pic! On non school days they stay up late watching movies and just crash. Sally liked the added company I see! With this new deisgn size, Iam free to add the cute little pics from Facebook that I find or that people tag me in, a definete perk for me.


Right side, me at the dr, my sweet scaredy fosters B&N purchases and the girls. Pretty basic, but I like it. I backed the wood veneer pieces with pattern paper to make it pop more on the pictures. The goodies from thses Hip Kits go on forever, Ive done so many pages and still I have alot left!


That is all peeps, I hope you found some inspiration in what youve seen here. Come back later for my post on what the challenges are I will be doing this weeend. Also stop back Sunday for the challenge reveals. Thanks again for stopping by.

Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Nice layout. I love that you include so many different occurences from 1 week... variety of everyday around the house of, as well as evwnts.