Michelle's Little Creations

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Weekly Layout Wednesday

Good morning all! Welcome back for another week of Weekly Layout Wedndesday. I tend to surf Pinterest for sketches I like, and this was one of them. Of course we always put our own twist on them. The pattern paper is the same paper, my Tuesday Morning often times has pattern paper in packs of 25, all the same pattern. I buy the ones that are most versatile that I can use for layering. This black diagonal stripe was perfect. This page would have been another good Take from your Stash layout! I pulled things I've had in my stash for a long time and always pass over! The tags is from Studio Calico, from a past PL kit, same with the star paperclip, washi, and be happy circle piece. There are a couple acetate pieces that came from an old Basic Grey ephemera pack, I also pulled some label stickers, an October Afternoon circle, enamel dots and word stickers from my stash. Oh, and what's one of my layouts without Heidi Swapp color shine and Mr Huey color mist!



So that complete today's post. Stop back again for more layout shares. As always questions and comments are always welcome. Is there anything you'd like to see in future posts? Just let me know. Thanks for stopping by! 
Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love this layout and the color pallette!!!