Michelle's Little Creations

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Weekend Warrior Challenge

So this is the first Weekend Warrior Challenge. I chose a sketch challenge from Scarapbook Generation's SG Scrap Squad FB group.



For this layout, I used my Felicity Jane kit. Their papers are just gorgeous! I didn't order extr, so I was actually hyperventilating when I cut into them! I did pull the foam Thicker saying from my stash. I backed the acrylic "today" with my latest favorite washi, it's a wide teal and white heart pattern. I of course added Heidi Swapp color shine and Mr Huey color mist. 


My second layout is from the 2016 Bash Your Stash FB group. 



For the second challenge, I chose to use Crate Paper's Open Road collection. The colors seemed to fit perfectly. Now this sketch can be altered from 4 pictures, to less and add Project Life cards as I did.  I thought this was a perfect challenge to use to show you that option. I am documenting my daughters final night of archery- party night! She is such a goof ball, I just wanted one good picture and her friend Vince was smiling for every picture waiting for her to get her sillies out of her system! It truly is one of my favorite things about her! I have been trying something new lately, roughing up the edges with my fingernail. I really like the dimension it gives. 



Pin It

No comments: