Michelle's Little Creations

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Using Project Life in your Scrapbook Pages

Good morning all! Welcome back to the next Using PL in your Scrapbook Pages Thursday. For this layout I used one 4x6 card, and two 3x4 cards. The 4x6 card is from an old Studio Calico PL kit, and the  two 3x4 cards are from the Maggie Holmes cut apart sheet Wonder collection. I also used the Wonder collection chipboard stickers to accent with. Other items I pulled in were, washi, a couple label stickers, a wood veer ampersand and Teresa Collins alpha. I backed my layout with a piece of black diagonal stripe (middle cut out of course, waste not want not!). My daughter Hannah started taking horseback riding lessons, and the start of every lesson is grooming. She says it's her favorite part, time with just her and Winnie!


I really love the simplicity this layout has, you can really focus on the picture and how relaxed they seem. I hope you enjoyed this weeks layout, stop back next Thursday for another of the same. Tomorrow will be Project Life Friday, come check it out.
Pin It

No comments: