Michelle's Little Creations

Friday, April 1, 2016

Weekend Warrior Pre Post

Good evening all! This post will be to share with you the challenges I intent to try over the weekend. I'd love it if you joined along, I'd love to see your work as well. Leave them in the comments. My first challenge is from Scrapbook Generation, and its a sketch challenge.



My second challenges lenge is also a sketch. It is from the 2016 Bash Your Stash FB group. I have been working vewry hard to use or get rid of what I have or dont want. So far so good. In the past 2 days alone I have gotten rid of 50+ items. We are talking, stamp sets, paper pads, kits, spools of ribbon, washi. If Im not in love with it, it goes. This may be a future challenge, rid myself of x number items in one weekend!


So for the Weekend Warrior Challenge, you can post your layouts whenever you want over the weekend. I will post my challenge results on Sunday evening. Cant wait to see everyones work. Thanks for stopping by.


Pin It

No comments: