Michelle's Little Creations

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Take From Your Stash Tuesday

Good morning all! Welcome back to Take from your Stash Tuesday. This week I grabbed a paper pad I picked up from Tuesday Morning, part of a doily I had left laying around, some tags to choose from, and some ephemera that came in one of my old Studio Calico kits. I had a sketch in mind when I started out, because I was using pictures of my girls being goofy at K1 Speedway, one of their favorite places to go!



I did end up using 2 of the tags I picked out for this layout. I aslo pulled a few other things in as well, all older stash items. One being the Thickers, and also the & and # wood veer pieces. I have MANY of those! I did a layout using all wood veneer based a Crafty Jen Schow layout, it was amazing!


Thats all for now, hope you liked this  weeks Take from your Stash Tuesday. Check back next Tuesday for another, or tomorrow for Using Project Life on your Scrapbook Pages. 

Pin It

No comments: