Michelle's Little Creations

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Using PL in your Scrapbook Pages Thursday

Good morning all! Im here with my first installment of Using Project Life in your Scrapbook Pages. I have many many Project Life cards. Some are actual core kits, but others are just leftovers from past kit clubs that I havent used all of. Well, it is time to use them up, lets make room for the new kit club goodies! Let me start by saying, I was a kitten foster for a year, not so much at the moment, but there are alot of kitten pics I will be scrapbooking! Its a very big part of our lives her is the Combs household. We have kept some of our fosters, as well as having some already! Mavis is one special kitty, she gets alot of layouts! The cards I used for this layout are from an old Gossamer Blue Project Life Kit Club. I  added chipboard stickers from the Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy collection, a flair button from I'm not sure where (they all go in a dish if not for a kit club), a doily, Studio Calico vellum alpha stickers, the foam glitter word from Pink Paislee's Citrus Twist collection, and Mr Huey's black color mist. The background patterned paper is from the Crate Paper Kiss Kiss collection.




So thats it for now, join me again next Thurday for another installment of Usinng Project Life in your Scrapbook Pages. Love to hear your comments or suggestions.  Does anyone have a favorite layout for using Project Life cards? id love to see your take on this sketch or others using your PL cards. 

Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Lovely layout. I love the colors and the added dimension of the distressed paper edges