Michelle's Little Creations

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Collection Challenge- Shine Style!

my friend and I decided we would try a little challenge. We would both use the same product line, with some odds and end extras of course on a Project Life layout. We did not see each other's work until we were complete. It was so fun to see the different ways you can use the same line and have it look completely different. Now Melissa and I have totally different styles, she is more minimal, likes some empty space, and me, well I say filler up! Both are gorgeous!

So without further ado, here is my version using the Maggie Holmes Shine line by Crate Paper. (You will learn this about me, I LOVE Crate Paper, but I REALLY LOVE Maggie Holmes!) nuff said!






Now we have both sides together.


Now for another take on this product line, head on over to  www.proofoflife.blogspot.com  and  see her take on it. I hope you've enjoyed this. Please leave us your feedback, we'd love to hear it. Would you like to see more post like this using other lines? And line in particular, maybe we both have them. Thanks for stopping by! 

Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love it!! I live the bright pink word stickers, perfect to draw out that bright pink in the title card floral and carry across the spread.