Michelle's Little Creations

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Hip Kit Club- Kill A Kit part 3

Welcome back fellow scrappers! I hope you are ready for part 3 of my Kill A Kit series. Still lots of goodies to go through. For this first one I tried some white gesso with a gelato as a background. It turned out ok, but gesso and gelatos are a "practiced" craft!


This second layout is again using just scraps of papers with odds and ends on them from the Amy Tan sticker sheet. There were so many alpha choices in this kit it was crazy! You couldn't possibly run out.


I loved these letters in the C'est La Vie, I wish it was a full alpha, not just "HELLO". Each photo was backed with pattern paper, and just some strips on the top and bottom.


This last page was just pure trial. it wouldn't photograph as well as I wanted. I used all the gold frames, and I love how it turned out, these frames are just beautiful.


So this ends part 3 of my Kill A Kit series . I will have at least one more to show you. As usual I added the Heidi Swapp color shine, Mr Huey, and enamel dots. Hope you enjoyed them, as always comments and questions are accepted.

Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa said...

More beautiful work. Love every bit of the "Hello Happy" layout. The title alpha overlay & combo, and the top & bottom strips both turned look great!